Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Here are pictures of me : )





I have been meaning to post these pictures that I took of me before our camera's battery ran out. I can't find the charger : ( So we are not able to take pictures right now. I did promise that I would take some pictures so that everyone who isn't here with me can see what I am looking like these days. I can tell ya I am smaller then what I was with the boys!!! I took these myself so not the best but it works : )These were taken around the 10th of this month. In some the of the pictures the baby would be really out in front and then would decide to hide. hahahaha so sometimes you can see my belly and other times you can't. Such a different pregnancy. Oh I almost forgot last night was the first time the boys were able to feel the baby kick. They were so excited! Lim felt the baby last night as well. It was a sweet moment.

7 comments:

Jeff and Carol said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! :D

leslie mae said...

Cute!!!! I'm thinking I would love to be pregnant too, but then again... maybe not quite yet! I'll just have to live vicariously through you cuz!!!!

Kate said...

Sister- I want to see pictures of your face too!! :)

Helena said...

Cute!

I was about ten pounds lighter with Andy than with Kate (he was a couple of ounces smaller, too).

Scott and Sarah said...

Soooo cute Erin!!!!

Lisa said...

I agree Kate! Erin where is your head?! Love the dress though. I just wore that one on Sunday!!

Our Little Peneinei Kihs. said...

Congratulation!That's awesome Erin:) I didn't even know you're expecting,well now I know:) How exciting:)Your stomach look so cute:) Love ya:)