Saturday, April 25, 2009

Missing Family and Friends

So my hubby is bowling right now with one of his soldiers who is getting out of the army. We went out to dinner as a family with his soldier and a couple of other friends. The boys loved it! I ate way too much! The baby wasn't so happy about that. hahaha To get back onto the subject all day today I haven't been in the best of moods. I was trying to figure out why all day. (especially when Lim asked me why I wasn't my happy self.) I was just bugged today. So since he is gone and the boys are in bed I started to have time to really think about it and I have finally come up with the reason...... I just miss our family and friends! We were going to have two visitors visit us this coming up next two weeks, but things weren't able to go through because of life and I totally understand why they can't come but I am just feeling bummed out right now. I guess it doesn't help adding pregnant hormones to it either. I am just feeling really emotional right now. I don't like feeling so emotional. I have been thinking about when the boys and I went camping with Uncle Britt & Aunt Crystal & Alexis, Stephanie & John & their boys, and Greg and Michelle. It was a lot of fun. The boys had a great time and I did too. Oh Yeah I also had Lisa and Jeanette with me as well. We really had a great time. I am wishing that we could do that again this year except I would have my hubby be there this time of course!! : ) I am just missing being around our loved ones and just having good times : ) I am sure I will be just fine tomorrow. : ) Since my hubby isn't here right now for me to say this all too I am posting a blog. I am sure I will feel silly tomorrow after I post this blog. I just needed to get it off my chest. Miss you all dearly.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry Erin, I wish we could come visit you and help you not feel so sad. Everyone feels down every once in awhile, just remember our Savior loves you and your not alone.

Horn Family said...

Thanks Crystal!!! I felt much better before I went to bed and this morning : ) I just had my moment hahahahaha

Barrientos Family said...

I am so sorry Erin! I know what you mean though, we want to come SOOOO bad! Love you guys!

Lisa said...

WE MISS YOU TOO!! To bad Malachi is in school. Not so many road trips anymore. I miss seeing you guys every 3 months!
When we were in Phoenix we were telling Aunt Celeste all about you suprising us that Christmas! Made me sad (& happy too!). It's really weird not to be there for your pregnancy. Sometimes I forget you and Kate are havin babies! Love you cuz! We'll see you sometime this year! BIG XOXOXOXoooxoxo for everyone!