Monday, April 13, 2009

Me being Crafty!!! It was fun : )





Okay so I had to post this because I think it turned out super cute and I did this free hand! I was talking to Tamara and she showed me this super cute idea of a bow and clip holder for little girls!!! I know I have all boys but since I would love to have a girl someday she indulges me : ) hahahaha Anyway plus I do have nieces to spoil so anyway I saw this and just decided to make one for my friends daughter for her birthday! She thought it was okay but all the Mom's were like how cute!!! It was funny. Anyway I was pretty happy with how it turned out. I have learned a lot from making that one so I will be making more and making some changes but I still like thought it was cute! : )

4 comments:

Kate said...

That is a way cute idea sis! Did you pick the orange, green, & yellow? Or did the little girl?

Unknown said...

Very cute. Being crafty is fun.

Jordee said...

Oh it is cute!

Horn Family said...

I picked out the colors. She likes those colors and that is what kind of material I had so I just went with the colors in the material. If I had more material I probably would have done pink or something but I think those colors were awesome too.