Friday, April 17, 2009

Malachi's Kindergarten Music Program

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Malachi's Music Program
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Last night Malachi had his very 1st music program from school. He was kind of shy at first, which is kind of funny since he has been doing programs with primary. He is so funny. He was really excited before the program and doing all the actions to the songs and then when it started he hid his hands behind his back and was just staring. It was so cute. Then he warmed up towards the middle of the program. It was a patriotic theme which I thought was so stinkin cute! Here are the songs that they sang starting with: Star Spangled Banner, America (My Country Tis' of Thee), America the Beautiful, Yankee Doodle, Battle Hymn of the Republic, When Johnny Comes Marching Home, Hooray for Mr. Lincoln, Hooray for Mr. Washington, I've Been Workin on the Railroad, This Land is Your Land, March of the Wee Americans, and last but not least God Bless America!!! I am so Proud of how well he did. I started to get emotional, which is silly but it just touched my heart. He is such a sweet boy who is really Proud of his Daddy being a Soldier. He always says that when he grows up he wants to be a Soldier just like his Daddy, who's his Hero. I have to say a special Thanks to my dear friend Jessica for letting me borrow her camera since I can't find my charger and my camera is dead! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I totally forgot my video camera to record it but at least I have pictures to post. : ) Life is Good. : )

3 comments:

Kate said...

Very Cute Sis!I can't believe Malachi is SIX!!! You're old!!! :)
Love you!

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Lisa said...

Get that boy singing! He is such a cutie, and to get him singin? Woo watch out!