Friday, April 10, 2009

Malachi's 6th Birthday!!! : )

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Malachi's 6th Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Malachi was so excited for his birthday that he woke up at six something.(not too sure on the time hehe) Isaac and Alma woke up as well with all the excitement! I heard Isaac say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALACHI!!!! Which was so cute! Malachi said Thanks Isaac and then he came into my room. Where I was acting like I was asleep. He walked in and I was expecting him to be jumping off of the walls but he was being really sweet and trying to be quiet. I of course couldn't act anymore and looked up at him and said Happy Birthday Birthday Boy!!!! He had a huge smile on his face and said Thanks Mom! Then he gave me a big hug and went back into his room to talk to his brothers. As I was doing my morning routine, all three of them went downstairs. See Malachi was sent a package for his birthday from Auntie Seesa, Net, Clairey, and Uncle Travo. He was so excited to see what they had sent him that he opended it before I even came down the stairs!! I even have a hard time opening those packages. Hahahahaha He did it though. He Loved it!!! They made him this Awesome Birthday card! We went and brought lunch to Malachi, and then came back later and brought popcicles for his birthday, to his class. It was a big hit who knew that popcicles would be a great thing on a day where we were about to have thunderstorms and it was cold outside! hahahaha it was great! They had an Easter party as well that we stayed for it was lots of fun. Isaac and Alma loved watching the ants that they have in Malachi's class. All worker ants. It was a great day! Enjoy the pics : )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope he had a great birthday!

HaPpY bIrThDaY MaLaChI! We Love you tons.

The Peck's said...

Erin tell chi Happy Birthday for us... I can't believe that our little boys have gotten so big...

Lisa said...

He looks huge! I can't believe it. That smile on his face was all worth it!