Sunday, April 26, 2009

I am okay now : )

I just wanted to give a quick update saying that I do feel much better. : ) I went to bed feeling better and this morning was great even though we had really cruddy weather and are under a tornado watch. We just were under a tornado warning but all is well and I was comforted the whole time. Lim was gone doing home teaching and was off post when the sirens were going off. I called him and he texted me back asking what was going on. I said don't you hear the sirens??? He said no then I told him that we are under a tornado warning and so they decided to come home. hahahaha The sad thing is that I had the two oldest boys down for a nap and Alma was almost asleep then the sirens went off and I had to wake them up and take them into our laundry room which is really small and cramped and HOT! So much for naps today. I am looking forward to the early bed time tonight : ) Good times in Kansas I tell ya. We are all safe and doing good. : )

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

The sirens went off and I asked Steve if he thought we needed to get the little ones up and get to shelter. He went outside, decided all was well and we let them sleep. If I had been home alone, I would have gotten them up and taken them down just like you.