Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me : )

Click to play Happy Birthday to Me : )
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard


So today is my Birthday!! Yeppie!!! I almost forgot how old I was. It is a funny story. I was being asked how old I was turning and I told them 28. For some reason that felt wrong to me, but I kept on thinking that I was turning 28. So on Halloween we had some friends over. My friend Sarah Timmons was like so you were born in 80 and I was like no I was born in 81 and she was like then you are turning 27 and I was like no I am turning 28. She then said it is 2008 not 2009. It hit me right then and there that I am turning 27 and that I had forgotten how old I was!!!! Oh man how sad is that. Hahahaha. I had my husband on the brain!!! He just turned 28 this year. That is how I normally remember how old I am because I think about how old he is and then subtract a year. I tell ya!!! Funny huh!!! For my Birthday Lim sent me these beautiful roses!!! 12 longstem and 12 short stem. Red,white,and pink. He also sent me a teddy bear and some chocolates!! They messed up and sent them to me on Halloween but it was fun to get them no matter when it was!!! My Friend Amy Rowley is taking me to see Fire Proof!!! If you haven't seen it look up the trailers!!! It is AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to see it!!! Good morals and doesn't have junk in it!!!! You just don't see those anymore. It is PG and it is for adults!!! I have heard great things from everyone who has seen it!!!! I saw a trailer for it the other night and man it is awesome!!! I really want to go see it!!! So She found a babysitter so that I don't have too and so that we can go see it!!! I am so excited!!!! Yeppie!!! This morning I made cinnamin rolls and the boys put candles in their cinnamin roll and one in mine and lit mine and they sang Happy Birthday to me this morning! It was a Great way to start the day!!! While I was talking to my hubby he forgot that today was actually my birthday!! hahaha He just thought it was Tuesday not Tuesday the 4th of November!!!! Hahaha So when he didn't say anything I told him how the boys sang Happy Birthday and he thought and was really quiet and then said Did I write Happy Birthday to you in my email this morning? I said no and he said Oh I am so so so so so so Sorry!!!! He felt so bad!! He has been so super busy lately trying to get everything done that he has lost track of what day it is! Poor guy!!! So he said that he will make it up to me when he gets home. I told him well I will let this go this time because you sent the flowers wink wink! He laughed and said yeah well if they would have arrived on time I wouldn't have forgotten. Then we both laughed. I could tell he felt so bad! I know that he LOVES me and that if he wasn't working crazy hours and wasn't so busy that he would have remembered!!! He is really good about that. So that is my birthday so far!! I will let you know more at the end of the day!!! : )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Erin! I am so happy that you are getting to go out tonight! Have fun and be glad that you have 3 more years until 30!

Deb said...

Have a fun birthday Erin! YOu have a sweet husband and sweet boys! Enjoy your b-day youngin' ;)

Helena said...

Happy birthday!

I sometimes forget how old I am. It keeps changing, you know?