Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yeppie!!!!





I really wanted to look HOT for when Lim came home! I also cut my hair!!! I Love It!!! I have AWESOME News!!!!! I just received a phone call from my very tired and exhausted Hubby saying that he is on his way home!!! That he will be home before Thanksgiving!!! Rear D called me and told me that he will be coming home tomorrow and that the ceremony will be at 5:00pm!!! I am so stinkin excited!!! So I had to hurry and get my hair cut and get the house all in order. Thanks to my Friend Sarah who stayed at my house until midnight we have been able to get things done!!! AWESOME!!!!! Now Lim can relax!!! I haven't finished my Asian table yet but I will start doing painting tomorrow : ) I want to say Thank You to all of you who have kept us in your thoughts and prayers! It has meant a lot to me and to our family! I know that it was through the power of prayer that my hubby is able to come home before Thanksgiving!!! That is the best present that I could get!!! The boys are so excited!!! Malachi was hoping that tomorrow was school so that he could tell everyone that his daddy is coming home!!! He was so stinkin excited!!!! I just can't wait!!!! Let me know what you think of the pics!!! : ) We will post more and pics of the homecoming soon. Stay tuned!!! : )

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Erin Seriously you look so good! I am so excited that Lim is coming home! Man I can't wait to see you guys. I have something I have been working on for Lim...I am going to try really hard to get it done. I have been working on it since the last time he was in Iraq. I promise to have it done at least by February. I am so excited just a few more hours and all this will be history.

leslie mae said...

YEA!!!! You look fantastic and definately a HOTTIE!!! I am so happy that he'll be home for Thanksgiving! You couldn't ask for a better surprise! Tell him hello for us and give him a huge hug of thanks!! Love ya!

Kate said...

Hi Skinny girl!! AWESOME, Awesome, Awesome!! Stellar outfit. You're gonna knock his socks off!! Love you- miss you!

Helena said...

Hooray! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Our Little Peneinei Kihs. said...

Wow! you look amazing! Are you losing weight? Whats yoru secret?..lol...I bet yoru so excited to see Lim huh! Oh yeah! You totally look hot!Im sure when he sees you.He won't remember his own name..lol...You hot sexy mama!Love ya