Saturday, November 22, 2008

Extreme Home Makeover!!!!




Okay so everyone has said what is in Kansas..... Well Extreme Home Makeover was!!!! I am not kidding, because of all the horrible tornado's that we had this past summer, they came to help build a house for a soldier and his wife and repair some parts of Chapman. How cool is that! I didn't get to find out until it was too late but my friend Sarah was able to go and volunteer and Ty spoke to her!!! Yes Ty spoke to my friend Sarah!!! AWESOME!!!! So here are a few pics of my friend Kathia's daughter. They went up after school. We would have but the boys were all so sick and I was too. So we had to pass up this Awesome event!!!! So Awesome!!!!! I so wish I could have been there!!! You never know who will be in Kansas!!!! : )

0 comments: