Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Alma's owie!!!

Click to play Alma's owie!!!!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Alma fell today on our front stairs outside! I was opening the screen door to unlock our front door and the boys were all right there in front of the screen door. So I lost my footing (if that is the right way to say it) and knocked Alma right off the stairs! I tried to grabb him but I think I ended up choking him! Not a good activity! He scraped his chin and chipped his front tooth! His bottom teeth were bleeding! I had my friend who is a dental assistant look at his teeth and she said that if his gums start changing color that his teeth will be dead and that they will fall out! I am praying that it doesn't happen. I have a dentist appointment for Alma and Isaac on the 1st December. Hopefully everything will be alright. He is doing good though.

0 comments: