Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sick, Sick, and more Sick : (

The boys have been sick. First it was Alma and then Malachi and now Isaac! Well they all thought that sharing would be caring since I always tell them that so they shared with me! Oh so sweet of them to do. So yesterday Sister Hyrns and Sister Maldurick came to my house and help me do some laundry and help me clean my house. I kept telling them not to worry about it but they wanted to help!! I can't thank them enough!!!! So after we were done having dinner our friends the Rowleys came over to my house for Hannah's birthday! (their daughter) We had cake and cupcakes. Sister Hyrns loves taking pictures and video of people when they are not expecting it. If anyone has ever seen me sick they know that once my nose is raw I put tissue up my nose to help from having to wipe my nose all the time. This is how I greeted the sisters when they came to my house that day. Sister Hyrns was determined to get a picture of me, well she ended up getting a video of me and it was funny! I thought I would share it with ya. There can always be a funny moment even when you are sick. I didn't even know that she was video taping me! I thought she was just taking a picture so I thought okay might as well make a funny face! Yeah she was taping me the whole time!!! It was a great way to end the day! : ) I feel much better today but still sicky. : (

2 comments:

Helena said...

I'm sick too. Bleh.

Once when I was walking around with tissue in my nose, I told Doug it was performance art. He asked me what it was called and I said, "Untitled With Tissue." So now that's what we call it.

leslie mae said...

Sorry!!! Hope you're better by now! Post when your man gets home!!!!