Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Malachi lost his first tooth!!!!

Click to play Malachi's tooth!!!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Tonight as I was getting ready to brush Malachi's teeth he said Mom can you not brush my loosed tooth? I asked him where it was and he showed it to me. I don't know how I could have missed that before. I was really excited because I wasn't expecting him to loose his teeth until he was older. The dentist told me that he wouldn't start loosing his teeth until he was six or seven. I am thinking maybe she meant his teeth in the back. Anyway so I asked him if he wanted it out tonight so that the tooth fairy could come! He said yes and so I started to get the tooth out but he kept moving his head so I said okay lets lay down on the floor. Not such a good idea when trying to pull a tooth out. As soon as I took his tooth out he moved his head around and almost swallowed his tooth! I told him to lay still so I could get it. It was in between his lip and his gums so we were good. He said is it out Mom???!!!! (very excited) Then got up and went straight to the mirror! It was so funny!!! He had to show his brothers his tooth and the whole he now has. He is very proud of his tooth being gone!!

1 comments:

Ford Family said...

That ahs got to be one of the funniest things sis hyrns taped! lol. You are too funny!