Saturday, October 25, 2008

Clorox Daily Sanitizing Spray is my friend!!!

Click to play Isaac's Art Work!!!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


So you might ask why is Erin doing a post about Clorox Anywhere Hardsurface Daily Sanitizing Spray? Well I will tel you why... We did an art project and Isaac decided he wanted to be like the great ones and drew on my counter! He pressed so hard it was just caked on there! I didn't even know he was doing that! Where was I?!!! This was right before Conference started so I think I was getting things set up. Man he is quick! Anyway so I put the boys to bed I think for a nap, I can't remember. I was talking to Kate and was telling her what Isaac had done, as I was doing so I said I don't know how I am going to get this off. I will just have to scrub and hopefully I will get this off. Well I thought try the spray! I Love this spray!!! It has been my friend for a while now but this has made it be my best friend!!! Anyway so I sprayed it and got a paper towel and just wiped to see what would come off. It all came off! No scrubbing or anything!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!! I told Kate what had happened and took a picture of the bottle!!!! I was so Happy!!! So that is why I am doing a post about this spray!! If you don't have it, man you are missing out! It has saved me so many times!! It makes cleaning up hard to do jobs easy, and with out having all the hard chemicals to clear a room! I Love IT!!!!!! Well it is just my opinion. There are lots of good cleaning supplies out there but this is the one for me! : ) Just thought I would share! : )

2 comments:

Helena said...

That's some serious scribbling! Hooray for Clorox!

I took a picture of Kate's first pencil scribble on the table. ;) She hasn't done that much.

Unknown said...

Good thing, I wonder if it takes pencil off doors? But wait I want my door painted anyway so why try!