Saturday, October 25, 2008

Flying!!!! Yeppie!!!!! : )

Click to play Flying with the Rowley's
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


How many people get a chance to go up and go flying?! We have some friends who are able to fly planes and they took us flying!!!! My friend Amy and her husband went on a date one night and I watched their three girls. (Not like they had to twist my arm) It was lots of fun watching girls!! Their girls are close to my boys ages. Shayla 5, Hannah 3, and Makeala 3 almost 4 months. It was a lot of fun and the boys had a blast! They keep telling me that they don't want another brother, they want a sister! It is so cute so I have told them to ask Heavenly Father about that one. To get back to what I was saying before. He flew her to another town near by and took her out to dinner. So they took me and the boys out flying!!! It was so much fun and the boys had a blast! I have a picture with Isaac and Alma sitting in the front seat and all you can see is two little bumps it is so funny!!! I Love it!!! We had a good time. I really like flying. It is funny how the first time I flew was this past May and then I was able to go flying in a small airplane around Kansas! It was a lot of fun and I really liked it. I wish Lim was here for this! It would have made it perfect! I know it has been a long time since I have made a post but lots of things have come up. Life has been very busy but that is good it makes the days go by quickly!!! Yeppie!!! Okay I better go. Have lots of things to get done before tomorrow so I will add the pics and hope you all enjoy!!! : ) Love and miss you all!!!! : )

3 comments:

Kate said...

Sister AWESOME!! I love all the chubby cheeks pictures!! Love ya, miss ya!

Helena said...

Very cool! I had a Sunday school teacher once who had a little plane and took us up. It was a lot of fun, but one kid got sick right at the end.

Unknown said...

Fun stuff, I have always been nervous about small planes!