Monday, October 20, 2008

Happpy Birthday Babe!!!


My hubby's birthday was on the 16th. I know that it is late but I have been crazy busy and no I didn't forget his birthday. I did wish him Happy Birthday on his birthday when he called me that day! With my friends help we made him another dvd for his birthday. This time we included video's that I had taken. It turned out awesome! My friends husband is going to give me a copy or copy it to my computer so I will always have it I will have to share it sometime with you all! It was awesome!! He doesn't know what he is getting. I sent it with my friends husband when he left back from his R&R so he knows he is getting something, he just doesn't know what it is. Hehehehehe. I know I am so bad! He was a bit on the naughty side too. He was trying to ask the boys what it was that we got for his birthday. Isaac spilled the beans on us getting him Iron Man. That is all that I let slip out of his mouth. I took the phone away and told him that is cheating and then told Isaac we have to keep it a secret and that we can't tell Daddy! He was a little confused but seemed to understand it later. He laughed and then wouldn't tell him. It was funny. He just kept on saying Iron Man. It was great! haha I sure wish that he was here right now but it won't be long. I can't wait for him to get the package that we sent with him. He emailed me and said babe if Don (that is the name of my friends husband) tries to kiss me, I am going to punch him! I laughed and said don't worry babe I didn't ask him to give you a kiss or anything! He is so funny!!! Lim still loves the dvd that Leslie helped me with when I went down to visit her before Father's Day. He watches it every night! Thanks Leslie for that!!! You Rock!!! I am all about things that come from the heart! I think that means way more to someone then something that you buy from the store! I mainly bought the Iron Man to keep him entertained since he has moved into the tents!!! Yeppie!!!! Not much longer now. I can't wait!!!!! Happy Day!!

3 comments:

Helena said...

Yay!

Love the photo.

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Lim!!!!

Dean and Ida said...

Happy birthday to Lim, that is my little sister's birthday too.