Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My little helper or is he?????



Here is a picture of my little helper. That is what he was thinking he was doing this morning when I asked him just to go downstairs after he had woken up. I was taking care of a few things upstairs and asked him to go downstairs and get ready for breakfast. Well I had clean laundry that needed to be folded and put away last night but I decided to do some reading and go to bed early last night. So Isaac thought that he would be a big helper and take all the clean laundry and put them in the washer! Turkey. I was telling Malachi how he needs to put some clothes in his bin in their room and Isaac came up so proud of himself saying Mom I already did that! I asked him what do you mean, he said downstairs I put all the clothes in the laundry room! I looked at him and said not the clothes on the chase?? He said yeah I will show you! I went downstairs and thankfully he put it in the washer last time he put it on the floor and had dirty clothes mixed in with them, and yes they were folded and I was putting them away when he did that one. hahahahaha awww I told Isaac next time put only the clothes I ask you to put in the laundry room in there. K He of course was a little confused but said okay. I wonder if he will do that next time. Hahahahaha Good times. Just thought I would share that with you.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, I can just picture him doing that. How sweet! He thought he was helping. I could just kiss him!

Wilson's Wonderful World said...

I have so been there.