Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day!!! : )

I had a very relaxing Mother's Day. It started very early since I had a meeting at the church at 8:30 that morning! I heard Lim's alarm go off I think like three times. He hasn't been feeling well and was trying to get up to serve me breakfast in bed. Poor guy. After the third time of his alarm going off I looked at the clock and saw that it was 7! Awww so I ran into the shower and hurried to get ready! Lim in the mean time woke up the boys fed them breakfast made me breakfast and had all their clothes ready to go and dressed himself, so we could all go to church at the same time. He dressed all the boys in their Sunday best at church while I was at my meeting. When we came home we had leftovers for lunch and we all took a much needed nap! When the boys woke up he took care of them so I could sleep a little bit longer. Then he made us yummy fried rice : ) He is such a good cook : ) The boys made me pot holders that say I Love You Mom with flowers on them. Very cute! So now I have three pot holders. After dinner we just hung out around the house and had our friends come over to help eat up the fried rice hahaha. We made a chocolate pudding pie with canned cherries and whipped cream to go on top! Yummy!!!! It was a very nice day!

I am very thankful for my boys and my hubby. I am Grateful to be a Mom and to have another edition coming soon to our family!!! We are all very excited about this baby! I am thankful for my Mother and all her prayers and Love! We all miss being with our family but love the phone calls that we have. Life is good!!! : )

2 comments:

leslie mae said...

Hey girl!!! Glad you had a good {though crazy morning} Mother's Day!! I can't wait to see this new little cousin of mine!!! Any names picked out yet? ♥ ya!

PS. Yard bird is Chicken & dirt berries are Potatoes. Idaho Slang!

Scott and Sarah said...

Good work Lim! Glad you had a happy mommas day Erin. You REALLY deserve it. When do you find out boy/girl? I find out on the 29th of this month. We are going to Disneyland in one week :) Ella is of course crazy excited. Hope everything is great. Keep me updated on everything!