Monday, May 18, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Our Baby Girl!!!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


This was our second ultrasound and it totally made up for the one that we had on Friday! This is what happened on Friday... They made me wait about forty minutes after my appointment time to be seen I had such a full bladder that five minutes into the ultrasound they asked me to half drain my bladder. Yeah not the easiest thing to do but I did. Anyway they wouldn't let my hubby come back with me while they did the measuring which was way weird because they did when I was spotting! Anyway so he waited in the waiting room for an hour! I wasn't able to see the screen at all during the whole time! Anyway so she went and grabbed Lim and started to show us the baby. We saw the heart beating which made us happy to see but she showed us that for about thirty seconds then showed us the kidney's and stomach and the foot kicking me but not the whole foot just toes. Then she went to see if it would be a boy or girl for two seconds said sorry cord is in the way, I couldn't tell, then wiped off the equipment and my tummy and that was all she wrote! Then she printed out this cruddy picture the worst I have ever seen where all you could see was the baby's knuckles moving so everything was blurry and you could hardly tell what it was! Even when I showed the tech today she could hardly tell. Crazy! Anyway so after giving me the picture she held the door wide open while I am still exposed and I am trying to hurry and pull up my pants tuck in my garments and fix my two layers of shirts! Not an easy task when the tech is still in the room holding the door wide open!!!! Yeah not a good activity I ended up just pulling up my pants as best as I could pulling my shirts down and saying that I would fix myself in the car. Lim was so upset! So I called up this other ultrasound office that does 3-D to see if they would just do a simple ultrasound where I could get a couple of pictures of the baby and see if we are having a boy or girl. They were so awesome and said Yes for 75 dollars they would give us 4 to 6 pictures and would try to see if we were having a boy or girl. We went in there and they were awesome!!!! The tech was GREAT and the quality was so much better!!!! Anyway they ended up printing us 15 pics one of which was a 3-D pic for free because the tech felt so bad for what we went through. She was so Awesome!!! It was incredible I am almost glad that we went through that so we could find this great place!!!!! Lim is super excited to have a girl! She is already softening his heart! I Love it!!! He was shocked at first but through out the day it has become a reality. We told the boys and they are so excited! Alma at first said No I don't want a baby! He just woke up from a nap and was a cranky bear. hahaha but when he woke up all the way he was so excited. Isaac said I have to give the baby a kiss and hug Mom before I go to bed. It was so sweet! Today was such a good day!!!! We were going back and forth on a name but we think we will stick with Kim Yonn Eileen Horn. Kim Yonn is my Mother in Law's name and Eileen is my middle name which has been passed down from my Mother and her Mother and I think her Mother. We are so excited!!!! We just couldn't wait to share the news!!! : )

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats!

Helena said...

I'm so happy for you!

Lisa said...

WaHOOOooooooo!!!

KariMarie said...

YIPPEE!!! Was the first ultrasound through military providers? If so, that experience doesn't surprise me. But awesome that you found some one to help you out AND it's a GIRL! Congrats!!

Our Little Peneinei Kihs. said...

Congrats! Such a cute slide show!I love that she always cover her face.Probably she doesn't want you guys to see her until the big day huh..LOL.Have you guys pick a name yet? I'm looking forward to hearing all the exciting stories of your little girl:)

Horn Family said...

Yeah we have a name her name is Kim Yonn Eileen. Kim Yonn is after my Mother in Law and Eileen has been passed down for a couple of generations on my Mom's side of the fam and was passed down to me so I am passing it down to my daughter :)

Horn Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.