Monday, February 4, 2008

Our New First Presidency!




This morning at ten Pacific standard time there was a press conference of our new presidency. President Thomas S. Monson is the President, President Eyring as his first councilor, and President Uchtdorf as his second councilor. I sustain these righteous men as the First Presidency. I am grateful for them and look forward to see the guidance and the love with which they will share with us. Here is something that I have learned today about our Prophet he was called to be an apostle at the age of 36 years old! I never knew that. I just thought that I would share that neat information with you. We thank thee O God for a Prophet!!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Erin I have a great idea on how to display the pics of Lim's advancement without showing the things that are forbidden! So get me the pics and I will se what I can do with them!