Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Welcome Cory Aaron!!!

Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!



Here is my nephew Cory Aaron. He was born last night at 9:03 pm. He weighed in at 8pounds and 10 ounces!!! He is so cute! Mom and baby are doing great. He loves to nurse!!! It was an awesome experience to witness him coming in to the world! Jesse is a very proud Daddy! Katy did a great job! Enjoy the pictures!!! Just something I found out.... My Brother Jesse Cody Bergman's son is born on the same day as Grandpa Jesse Clarince Bergman!!! How cool is that. So Cory is born on his Great Grandpa Jesse's birthday!!! Just thought I would share the news! Aunt Clarice told me that after I first had made this blog so I wanted to share the news!!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is cute!

Helena said...

Congratulations! That must have been very cool.

(I was going to say that's my birthday too, but I see he was born the day before my birthday.)