Thursday, February 7, 2008

To My Love!!!




This is to My Love!!! On the 21st of February my husband and I were married for time then on the 5th of February the following year we were sealed for All Time and Eternity!!!! A very joyous occasion for us!! I miss him so much as he is serving our country in Iraq! This is his second deployment. I miss him greatly but I can't be more PROUD of him! To think of where we were then and to think of where we are now just makes my love for him grow! I am so grateful that he is my husband for eternity! That not even death can separate us! Even though we are away from one another for this anniversary, I can find comfort in the special times that we have shared with one another and expressing my love for him! My love grows for him each and everyday! I can't wait to see him, so this is to you my Love!!! Happy Anniversary!!!! I look forward to all the many wonderful years to come!!! I Love YOU!!!

0 comments: