Friday, February 22, 2008

Alma isn't a baby anymore!!!

Click to play Alma's semi hair cut!!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!


It has come to my attention how much Alma has needed his hair cut. After keeping food out of his hair had become pretty much impossible, I asked my hubby if he would mind me doing a semi hair cut. He agreed that I could cut the sides and back of his hair but not the top. So that way he will be able to give him the full hair cut when he gets home on his R&R. Which is coming up pretty soon! I can't wait!!! It will be so nice to have him home! Anyway Enjoy the pics and videos! He did a pretty good job. First Mommy started doing the cutting but then Uncle Britt took over and did a good job. Grandma held his body and Aunt Kate held his head while Aunt Crystal did the video taping and pictures. Uncle Chad kept the other children busy so that they wouldn't get into things while we were cutting his hair. Thank you to all those who helped! You might be wondering what I was doing while this was going on well I was trying to keep Alma calm. First I tried Propel which was awesome except that he had his head tilted back and made it very difficult to cut his hair so I found out that he loves chocolate and it made everything better. He drooled all over Grandma's arm and watch! Well we all hope that you enjoy the pictures and the video's! He doesn't look like a baby anymore! He is a big boy now.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

That is way too funny!