Wednesday, January 18, 2012

We are seeing alight at the end of the tunnel!!!!

This might be TMI but Kimmi just went POOPOO IN THE TOILET!!!! All by herself!!! I didn't have to catch her in the act or anything!!! She sat down and just started to go! It was funny how she chose to be, half bent over playing with her toes but whatever works right??!!!!! OH I am so hoping she keeps this up!!!!! : ) She was at her friends Sadie's house today and Sadie showed Kimmi that she goes poopoo in the toilet! I am wondering if that helped her. Yay!!!!!!!!!! Oh Happy Day I am SO EXCITED!!!! What will life be like to not have to do this again!!! So Weird, but Exciting!!! I never was a fan of potty training but am so Proud of the chillins! My hubby has missed every single child being potty trained. Lucky ducky! hahahahahahaa He is going to be SO PROUD!!! I can't wait to tell him! : ) Okay sorry just am soooo excited and I can't call him, so I get to share my excitement with all of you!!! : )

4 comments:

carm said...

Congrats, that is great news. I have to go through it two more times now lol.

Scott and Sarah said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Cute blog, Erin! I am glad the potty training is going well. It will be weird for me to not have kids in diapers too. Lots of years in those things!!

Horn Family said...

It has been a weird thought. We did have a little set back but still doing really good and it just makes me so excited when it is time for bed and I can say okay go potty and that is it! : ) (and wash hands of course : ) )