Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kimmi's Best Friend!!!









Since we have moved to North Carolina Kimmi has made a Best Friend! They just Love each other and it is so stinkin cute to watch them!!!! I seriously am so entertained by these girls! I wish I had them on video, because they crack me up! Today I was watching "Sadie friend" and her baby brother and they were just having a blast!

They both had "cell"phones and Sadie was talking to her Mom and Kimmi was talking to Grandma! So Funny!!! They get so excited to see each other and a lot of the times we can get them to take naps or clean up their room and such things if they know the other is coming over! : ) Which is so nice!!! We are so Grateful for Sadie friend. : ) Here are some adorable pics of them! : )

2 comments:

Scott and Sarah said...

Things are great! Hawaii has been really nice so far. I love all of these updates!!! It's so fun to see pics of your kiddos growing up, and to hear how life is for you guys. Do you like your new area?

Horn Family said...

It is okay, winter is so weird here! I am so used to the bitter cold wind, and some days it might get in the 30's but otherwise it is warm. The weather will change so fast though, so I am trying to get used to it. : ) I like our ward and the friends we have here, just wish the school system was better. : ( Otherwise it is good! : ) I am excited to see all of the church sites around here and go to the beach! We didn't get a chance when we first came here because of the hurricane and all that jazz. It is so good to hear from you! Miss you all!