Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Updates and Misc Pictures and Events. : )







So I have been way behind in posting things and am trying to get back on track. Right before we left Kansas we went to a ball, and while we were there My hubbies boss asked if all the 1-1 HHC could gather together on one side of the room, we all went over to where he asked and he started talking about my hubby, so I was thinking that he was getting another award, but instead I was asked to step forward! I was shocked and looked at my hubby, and gave him the look< the did you know this was going to happen look. He was completely shocked so he didn't know about it either. So I ended up getting the President Volunteer Service Award. I was given a pin and a letter signed by President Obama! I was not expecting that at all!! I guess our FRG Leader nominated me for it. I don't know if I did enough worthy to do that but I felt honored to have been given such an award. We had a Great evening that night. : ) The photo of just me is what I wore that night and the one with all of us with my Mom is my hubbies last day at work. We really are grateful for having such a Great Unit to be apart of! We will miss 1-1 HHC! Thanks to everyone for all that they did for us while we were in Kansas! We Love You All So Much!!!

0 comments: