Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's Potty Training Time!! : )

So I have been waiting for Kimmi to use up the rest of the diapers we have for her, which is less then a bag now, so I can start potty training her. Until......... the other day!

She decided she was going to "help" and do it herself, except she went in her diaper first, climbed up onto Isaac's bed, which is the top bunk, while he was sleeping (he took a nap) and took off her diaper!!! She woke up Isaac and handed it to him then proceeded to pull up her pants!

You might be thinking where I was at this time, I was making dinner and had just checked on her maybe 2 minutes before this happened. I found out with Isaac holding out the messy diaper and said MOM Kimmi woke me up and gave this to me! She is on my bed and she stinks bad Mom!!!

I of course race into the room ( I turned down the stove first) Took Kimmi off of the bed and gave her a bath! Isaac grabbed all of his bedding and put it in the washer machine so that I could wash it.

I was soooooo Grossed Out!!!! In the words of Kid History, That is so Dross! It really really was Dross!!! Needless to say come Monday we are potty training! Had too much going on this weekend to start.

One thought that came to my mind was how did the pioneer women do it while traveling to Utah! Well I better go to bed it is late and I am exhausted!!!

Thought this might make some of you laugh. : ) The joys of being a Mother. : ) Love it and wouldn't change it! : )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yuck. Good luck and tell her to stop growing up so fast.

Horn Family said...

I know she is growing up way too fast!!! I will miss her being so little, but am excited to see what she will accomplish! : )

Horn Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.