Sunday, September 20, 2009

Kim Yonn is here!!! : )




I am just going to post a few pictures of our sweet angel. It is getting late and I promise to post more soon. I just couldn't wait to post these pictures!! Kimmie weighed 6lbs 14oz and was 19.5 inches long. By far my smallest baby! We absolutely love her! The boys just adore her and are so happy to have her be apart of our family. Malachi said Mom Heavenly Father gave us such a small sweet baby. I said yes he did. The boys are always wondering where Kimmie is. If they can't see her right away they will ask Mom where is Kim Yonn?! I tell them she is right here either next to me or in a bassinett. They are super cute. Isaac is always washing his hands so he can touch her arm or give her a kiss. Alma is loving on her too. He says Mom she is so sweet!!! She is so gorgeous! Totally cracks me up! I am just loving this time with the boys and her. Lim totally is wrapped around her finger. We all are. hahahaha We are Loving Life!!!! : ) I promise to post a lot more pics soon. : )

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so jealous of anyone who gets to hold her. She looks so much like Isaac. It really is killing me that I haven't held her and don't know when I will get to. Man she will probably be in the stranger fear phase when I met her and will want nothing to do with me. She is so beautiful. I have a present for her and Alexis keeps saying that it is for her little sister. CUTE GIRL!!!!! We are so happy for you guys.

Tiffany said...

Oh, Erin- she is the most beautiful baby ever! I have been anxiously awaiting these pictures and she is just precious. Oh, how I wish I could be there and have some baby time with her! Congrats on a wonderful addition to your family. I am so happy for you!

Scott and Sarah said...

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! What a beautiful baby!!!! I saw her and thought of Isaac. I hope you heal quickly. Glad to hear the boys are adjusting so well. You look awesome too!!!!

Helena said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

I know four people who've had babies in the past week-and-a-half, and they're all girls. Funny.

Megan said...

Oh congratulations!! She is sooo beautiful. What a perfect little tiny girl you have there.

leslie mae said...

What a beautiful girl!!! You look AMAZING!!! A million congratulations; your family is so cute!!!! Love you dear cousin!

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly said...

Happy day!! She is absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad that you can finally add some pink to your house ;). You look amazing. I hope you're resting and letting everyone take care of you.
Can't wait to meet her!

Lisa said...

That's my baby girl! I can't wait to hold her! Or squeeze her sweet big brothers! She is too precious for words. See you soon!! Love you lots, and counting the days!

Wilson's Wonderful World said...

She's beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person.