Sunday, September 27, 2009

Here are the pictures!!! : )

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Our Baby Girl! Sept 09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Here are the pictures that I promised to post! These are the shirts I made for the boys to show off that they were big brothers!!! : ) They were so excited and happy to wear these to school! Isaac has worn his a couple times since we have had Kimmie! So cute!!! Here are the before and after pics of Kimmie's birth! : ) Enjoy

6 comments:

Kate said...

Waaahh!!! I want to hold her!! Soo cute!! I love the picture of Lim and Kim Yonn. And that is TOTALLY a Grandpa Harold look! Love you!!!

Wilson's Wonderful World said...

She is just darling!!!

Megan said...

She is soo adorable. LOVE little half Asian babies. (Gavin's quarter Asian...can you tell? HAh)
Really happy for you and your cute family!

Tiffany said...

Love the pictures. She is beautiful!

Jordee said...

Sooo Cute.

Anonymous said...

-O- Erin the pix are so Q-T Im so happy for you guys.. I still need to come over and hold the baby girl, I just hope it does not make me want to have anymore LOL I love Baby's