Monday, August 11, 2008

Thanks Kate and Leslie : )



This is way overdue so I figure now is a good time so say Thank You to Leslie and Kate for helping me make such a special package for my hubby : ) Leslie you are so talented when it comes to making picture DVDs and all that you do! You Rock!!! Lim LOVES the DVD that we made (it was pretty much all Leslie) He watches it every night before he goes to bed! It has helped ease the burden of being so far away from him family. I can't thank you enough for that. To Kate You are AWESOME!!! Thank you for spending so much time on getting Lim's MP3 Player ready and downloading the scriptures on there and the songs and pics! You are great!! Both of you have those computers skills that I hope one day I will have! Lim listens too the MP3 Player all the time and says that Janice Kapp Perry helps him keep his focus on what really matters while he is serving our country! I am so happy that he loved the package so much and I couldn't have done it with out you guys!!! Thank you soooooooooo much from all of us!!!! We Love You!!!!! We miss you!!!! Thank you!!!!

1 comments:

leslie mae said...

AWE!! ERIN!!! You're too sweet! I am just elated that he loved the DVD; it really was sweet huh?! I am SO glad that it turned out! So when does the man get home?!! We are SO proud of him & can't wait to see him home safe with his family!!!