Monday, August 11, 2008

Thank you Rachel!!!


I also wanted to say Thank You to Rachel for helping me with Lim's Welcome Home banner!!! I am so excited it turned out so good!!! I already have it too! The people who did his banner is buildasign.com they are AWESOME!!! They gave 10,000 banners away for free to military families who's loved ones were deployed and they only had to pay for shipping! Now they are doing 50% off of the banners for 10,000military families! They are great quality and are huge!!!! I had to stand on a chair so that I could take a picture of it! I am so excited for when he comes home so he can see the banner!!!! We will be holding it up proudly while we wait for him to walk in the room!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! AHHHHHH Okay I am calm again. Hehehe I just really wanted to thank Rachel for her help and being so creative!!! Thank you so much!!!! : ) You Rock!!!! Thank You again : )

3 comments:

Jenn said...

That banner looks great! I am sure Lim will love it!

Helena said...

Ah, that's so cool!

Barrientos Family said...

That looks so good! We can't wait for him to be home and come see you guys!