Thursday, January 3, 2008

Isaac is a big boy now!!!!!!

Isaac finally went #2 in the toilet!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! This picture was taken while he was eating his reward which was 5 pieces of chocolate and a candy cane!!!! He was a very happy boy! At first he didn't know how to react but after everyone (Mom, Aunt Clarie, Malachi and myself) was giving him high fives and everything he was a happy boy!!!!! I just hope this keeps on going. He kept telling me tonight Mom I need to go big poo so we would go but he didn't need to go. So he will tell me about every five minutes or so that he has to potty so we go in there and he likes to do everything himself even turning on the light and shutting the door after we are done washing our hands. It is so funny! The joys of potty training!!!!

0 comments: