Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Big Brother Lil Sister





It was super super cold outside tonight and so with that we all had our winter gear on. So I have the boys go first into the house and then I asked Malachi if he could hold Kimmi so that I could take off my boots and not have to lay her on the ground. So he took her. I took off my boots and then my bladder was calling ASAP! So I ran into the bathroom and took care of that. (Sorry if it was TMI) Anyway I walked out and said okay Malachi I am ready to take her to bed now, there was no response. I looked over and saw both Malachi and Kimmi fast asleep! Such a sweet sight to see! Totally made my night, to see the tenderness between the both of them. I didn't want to wake them, but the flash from the camera woke Malachi up and Isaac came downstairs asking for his pajamas so it was short lived, but I will cherish this for forever!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE it! Now you have a photo to show them when they scream, and can't stand each other later! So sweet, I wanna smooch them!