Thursday, October 15, 2009

Saying Goodbye to Grandma





We have had such a fun time with Grandma Shirley here. Mom and I have pampered ourselves during her visit here. Which was Great and much needed! First we went and got pedicure's done with our friend Susie. Another day we went and got our hair cut! After that we went shopping! So much fun!!! The boys loved having Grandma Shirley here, they would climb into bed with her and snuggle. Malachi was the main one who would do this. He would tell her Grandma I need to come in and sleep with you tonight. They didn't want Grandma to go but they understand that she needed to get back home. Since Grandma's flight was early in the morning we thought it best not to wake up the boys. They all said goodbye to Grandma before they went to bed. Lim, Mom and I decided to stay up. We ended up only getting a couple of hours of sleep! It is hard to say goodbye and we wanted to make the night last I guess. hehehe Not a good activity the next day though. We all had a good time though. Mom and I had taken a nap earlier so we felt energized for a while there. We stayed up, watched movies, talked, and laughed with one another. I sure miss having family close by. It was a great night though. In the morning when it was about time to leave Mom was saying goodbye to Kimmie, when Isaac came down the stairs. He didn't want Grandma to leave and if she had to he was going to make sure he could give her one more hug! Well after Isaac came Malachi and Alma as well. They were all feeling that way. So sweet! I was happy because I was able to take a picture, something I almost forgot to do! So they are all looking their best bright and early in the morning, jammies and all : ) The boys went with Daddy and Grandma to the airport while Kimmie and I stayed home to get some more rest. We want to say a big Thank You to Grandma Shirley for coming and helping us. We all Love and Miss You!!!! : )

0 comments: