Friday, October 30, 2009

Random Cute Pics of Kimmie : )

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Kimmie Sept/ Oct 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Here are some of my favorite pictures of Kimmie! I also included one picture of her trying on her blessing gown. : ) She is getting so chubby! We Love it!!! I have my six week check up today and will see if I can get Kimmie weighed just for fun to see how much she weighs now. We are all having so much fun with her! The boys can hardly get enough of her! I Love it!!! Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

Kate said...

SOOO STINKIN' CUTE!! I want to hold her and squeeze those big cheeks! I still have a skinny baby- I miss the Chub!

Shirley B. said...

Ohhhhh! What beautiful pictures of my little princess. I would love to cuddle her and hug her too. Those chubby cheeks are just too irresitable to NOT want to squeeze them! She will be beautifully attired for this Sunday's big event. wish I could be there - ah well, enough of that!

Love the pictures!!!!!!
Mom

Shirley B. said...

Erin,
we need some more wonderful pictures and an update of your family picture here! I know that you are busy, but come on, I am deprived of the sight of my beautiful grandchildren!!!!