Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kimmie's 1st doctors appointment




So we took Kimmie in on the 21st of September to have her weight checked and to make sure she was eating enough. When we left the hospital on the 19th she weighed 6lbs 10oz. When we weighed her on the 21st she weighed 6lbs 15oz! She was only four days old!!! Her first real doctors appointment was on the 25th of September where she weighed 7lbs 8oz! She is doing great at nursing as you can tell : ) She didn't like being cold! I can't blame her though. We are just having so much fun with her! On the following Monday a lady came to my house just to see how I was doing and baby and to answer any questions that I might have. (they have lots of awesome programs here) Anyway she brought a scale with her to weigh Kimmie. We weighed her and she was 8lbs 5oz! She almost gained a pound in 3 days! I tell ya! She is getting long. She has a really chubby face! I Love it!!! She is just growing so quickly! Here are some cute pictures of her before we went to her doctors appointment. : )

2 comments:

Kate said...

Soo cute Sis! I love chubby cheeks too! Cambree's cheecks aren't chubby yet but she is starting to get a double chin!! Give Kim Yonn a kiss from her Auntie!!

Shirley B. said...

My Kimmie is really growing! I love to see her in all of her new outfits, and by the way, let me see some of the new "stuff" from Jordee. I love you all.
Mom