Monday, March 12, 2012

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





So My sister Kate and my cousins Lisa and Jeanette Surprised Me!!! My hubby was in on it, as well as my friend Camie! It was the BEST Surprise EVER!!! I had no idea that they were coming till my sis skyped me and I saw the airport ceiling! I asked her where she was at and then she said... "Sis my eyes are red, because I rode on a Red Eye Flight to see You!!!!!!" I screamed and was so Excited!!!!!! I was so missing family!!! It was Great having them here!

We all were sleep deprived, but it was Great!!! We pretty much just laughed till our tummies hurt, and had lots of yummy food! I am waiting on the sweet pics we took! We did end up going to the beach on a cold and rainy day but it was the Best! We have had so much fun! We went to the outlet mall in Myrtle beach, the airborn museum, (which was closed, so we were able to see the outside), had to take a trip to the px, and went on walks.

We also took some super cute Preggers Pics of my Sis Kate! (when I say we took the pics I mean my cousin Reesa) We did go to a museum and learned a lot of life back in the day in North Carolina! We also went to some pretty cool antique shops! I think that was all the places we went, other then all the restaurants we went too. : ) We just enjoyed each other's company and loved being able to be together! : ) Next time we will just have to plan to go somewhere! So Much Fun!!!! It went by way to quick, but it was the Best!!!! : ) Such Good Times!!!!! : ) Here are some of the pics that Reesa took of Kate! Love It!!! : )

3 comments:

leslie mae said...

I am so jealous!! I wish I could have gone too!!!! Love you girls!

Kate said...

Sis- you crack me up! It was super fun. "You's a turd head?" Love you.

Horn Family said...

Les I would have Loved it if you would have been able to come and play!!!! We sure do Love and Miss You Too!!! Give your sweet baby girl a squeeze from me!