Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Saying Good-bye




We had to say Good bye to our beloved Miss Piggy and Princess Peach/Peaches. I have been having an allergic reaction to our sweet guinea pigs. I have been taking zyrtec as well as mucunex md and still have not been able to control them, then I started breaking out into rashes! It was getting so bad that I wasn't able to even taste food for several weeks! My hubby and I decided that it would be best if we gave them away. Kimmi has been having the same runny nose and congestion as I have been having since we had them. Poor girl! It broke our hearts to say good bye to them yesterday. We gave them to the animal shelter, who were very kind and loving.

Last night while at scouts I mentioned how I felt just terrible because we had to give away our guinea pigs yesterday, then a sister who used to be in our ward said that she just bought one and that her two other chillins, hamsters just died and she would love to adopted our guinea pigs!!!!! What a tender mercy. : ) I told her that they are at the animal shelter and she said, she is going to pick them up today!!!! : ) We are also going to give her their cage and bedding. : ) I just hated the thought of having to throw it away. Now to hopefully fully recover from all of this congestion and rash. : )

0 comments: