Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Results Are In!!!!

After I wrote my last post, I received a call around 3 this afternoon saying that I Do NOT have Cancer!!!!!! WAAAAHHOOOO!!!!!! I am so Grateful for all the Prayers and Thoughts in our behalf! : ) As soon as I got off the phone I said a prayer of Great Thanks! : ) These are Great Times and to celebrate this good news, I made chicken alfredo from scratch, angel hair pasta, and honey ginger carrots! Yummy!!!!! I am quiet proud of myself! : ) Thank you everyone for all the prayers and love and support. : ) Now onto recovering the rest of the way and getting everything ready for the move. : ) Great Times!! : )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay such a relief. Love you.

Scott and Sarah said...

Yay!

Horn Family said...

Thanks Crystal and Sarah! Yeah we are super grateful and happy that all is well. : )