Wednesday, June 8, 2011

No News Yet!

I called the doctors office and they said that they would have to pull my chart and have the nurse call me back. I said okay. (that was at 9:30 am) around 12 I heard from them, my heart started racing a little bit since the nurse paused for a moment, then she went on to say, what did you need from us. I took a deep breath and said that I wanted to see if my test results are back and what they might be. She said okay what did you have going on..... what test results. So I had to explain the whole thing, then she said okay I looked up your file and it doesn't have anything in there yet. I also looked up the computer and still nothing back yet, but that she will do some more looking around to see if they have come back yet.

I explained to her that I really would like those test results because we are supposed to move at the end of the month, and I need to plan things out if I do have cancer. She then said Oh Wow, yes I totally agree. I said thank you and she said that nothing has come back but that she will be telling all the nursing staff to be on the look out for my test results and that they still have to show them to the doctor first before I can be contacted. I told her that I understand and that it is fine. I just ask to be notified as soon as possible.

She also said that they had an appointment for me to go over how everything went in my surgery and to go over the test results good or bad. I asked her if she was talking about my appointment to see if I was all the way healed which is on the 22nd of this month. She replied yes. I told her that my packers are coming that day and that I need to know of the test results before that day if it is possible. So that is where we are right now. I have a promise from the nurse that they will be keeping their eyes out for my test results and showing them to the doctor before they will call me and let me know. So I am going to keep on praying that I get the results before my appointment on the 22nd. I am trying to have patience. It hasn't really been a strong point for me, but I can tell ya that I am getting better. : )

As far as Isaac's results, they did have his in and I am happy to say that he does not have diabetes, but that he had a little bit of bacteria in his urine, so the antibiotics cleared that all up! : )

2 comments:

Deb said...

Wow Erin! I don't blame you for not being patient. That's huge. I'm praying for you. I'm glad that Isaac has good news! Love your family!

Horn Family said...

Thanks Debbie! We really appreciate all the prayers! : )