Wednesday, August 26, 2009

We have our Date : )

I just went and saw the surgeon today. We have scheduled my c-section for the 15th of September!!! Yeppie!!! I can't wait!!! One day after Collin's how funny is that! For those who don't know Collin is my older brother. He is the only one in our family with a birthday in September but not for long. hehehehe : ) I can't wait!! There is still lots to do and such a little time. It seems like I have for forever but I know it will come up quick!! Also Lim will be home on the 1st!!!! I can't wait!!! Nor can the boys!! They miss their daddy so much!!! He will have lots of work waiting for him when he comes home but then, two weeks later. He will be off of work for a little while to help me with the baby! I am so happy about that!!! The boys also can't wait to see Grandma Bergman!! : ) I can't wait!!! : )

0 comments: