Saturday, August 22, 2009

Kimmie's room set


Kate helped me pick this out for Kimmie. I was looking online mostly just because most of the stores with variety are at least an hour away. Plus with my fall it has been hard walking around. Anyway so were looking online and I saw lots of cute baby room decor. I was thinking that I wouldn't find one that I loved because there was something wrong with each of them. Rather it be the price or a bed skirt or something like that. Anyway we went to walmart online and found a 10 piece room set for only $85.00!!!! I was so excited!!! It is pink and brown. So cute too!!! Here is a picture we pulled off of the Internet. I don't know if you will be able to tell but the brown has little polka dots!!! So cute!!! Everything you see in the picture comes with it except the stuff animal and the rug and the cute holder that the stuff animal is in. I am totally happy with it and can't wait to get Kimmie's room set up!!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute!

Helena said...

That is very cute!

Tiffany said...

So adorable! I love it! Isn't pink just too much fun?