Saturday, March 7, 2009

Update

There has been lots going on here. I just haven't had time to post anything. A couple of weeks ago we had a scare. I started spotting on a Friday and it continued until Tuesday/Wednesday. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and my doctor who is also my friend Kristina checked me out and said that everything was good, then we went to the ultrasound and they said that baby was doing well and we were able to see the baby! The babies heartbeat was beating as fast as it was supposed to be so that was good. Then we went to labs and everything was fine there too. Kristina thinks that I broke a blood vessel in my cervix as I was doing the hula. I was going to do be doing two hula dances but I started spotting the day before the actual event. I know my body hasn't moved like that in years and to say the least it wasn't ready for me to start up again. hahahaha so can't do the hula until after the baby is born and just going to be sticking to walking for my exercise, besides chasing after my three boys. Malachi is loving school. He is learning subtraction right now. They just finished addition. Isaac loves being apart of the Parents as teachers program. Alma does too. When Alma is three he will have Mrs. Rachel just as Isaac has and then that means on Mondays two hours of free time for me! : ) So excited. The boys are growing like crazy. Lim is in the first phase of BNOC. It is a class that has to be taken for Staff SGT's. We are looking into doing the green to gold it is a very slight chance but we are praying that it will work. If it is what the Lord wants for us to do then that means Lim will be going to school for a couple of years and not deploying for a while!!! How great would that be!!! We aren't for sure right now. We still have some things we are figuring out and will know more once he is done with the first phase of BNOC. Well I think that is everything. Oh my last doctors appointment.... we tried hearing the babies heartbeat but baby was hiding! We are thinking behind the placenta, which sounded great. So everything is good. Baby just keeps growing and the boys are really excited. Alma and Isaac both pretend that they are babies. Alma will say that Isaac is his baby. Which I find so funny. Isaac will totally go along with it. Cracks me up. This pregnancy has been really fun. The boys are so aware of me and the baby and ask questions all the time. I showed them a real picture of what the baby looks like at 12 weeks and they looked at me with shock in their faces and said that is what the baby looks like. I answered yes that is what you looked like too when Mommy was that far along with you. Then we said how the baby takes a long time to grow and develop. Malachi likes to say it is taking a really long time Mom. I said yes and we aren't even close to baby coming so we just need to wait. I keep showing them pictures and tell them different things and the boys love it. That is all that I can think of right now. I need to check my camera and see if there is any pictures to post. We have all been sick with the stomach flu and what not so we have been recovering from all of that fun stuff. Life is good though. : ) I did post pictures of Isaac's fourth birthday! It was fun. We had our friends the Wellman's over and the Diaz's as well. We had a great time. Check out the pics. : )

1 comments:

Helena said...

No hula for you!

Good luck!