Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lots of fun!!!

We went to our friends house the Jones last night and it was lots of fun. We had to dress up in Super hero Characters. We did a murder mystery over at their house. It was funny to see how everyone dressed up! We had lots of laughs. Lim and I were the jesters. I totally was drawing blanks as I was supposed to tell jokes to others. I can do really silly things but it has been a long time since I have told jokes. I was going to print up some so Lim and I could use them but totally ran out of time yesterday and forgot. It was still fun. Susie and Max took lots of pictures. I will ask her for copies so I can post them! This was our first time doing a murder mystery and it was fun. Lim was impressed with how well everyone stayed in character. It was a really fun night and it was great to be able to spend the night with my hubby! The boys had a blast playing with swords and jumping on the trampoline and playing the Wii. It was great! I wish I had a picture to share. Lim was a great sport too. We had to stop by the store to pick up some drinks and Lim went in fully dressed as his character. Well he took off the capes, but still went in. What a great sport!

0 comments: