Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Isaac the Photographer!!!

Click to play Isaac our Photographer
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


This is what happens when you go upstairs to do your hair for five minutes, while the boys are downstairs "watching a movie". Isaac captured Alma getting into the sour patch kids which help me not feel so sick. It was so funny! As I was going down the stairs I could hear someone running and then I hear a bang! That would be Isaac running to the counter and dropping my camera on the counter. Ouch!! But it survived thank goodness!!! I thought the pictures were funny so I had to share!!! : )

1 comments:

Lisa said...

LOL!! My favorite pic's that Isaac took, are the one's of the TV. Sooo funny. If this happened in the 80's our parents would have thrown those pics away. Now we can hold on to cute stuff like that!