Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I turned # 4

Click to play Isaac's 4th Birthday!!!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Isaac is so funny. His birthday was Monday and we woke him up and said Happy Birthday to him. He was really excited, well all three boys were so excited and talking about taking turns on who's birthday it will be next. I told them that we should go have some breakfast which they were all thrilled about and rushed downstairs. As I walked into the kitchen Isaac ran up to me so excited and said Mom I turned # 4 I said yes, you are four years old. He is so funny! Malachi told him how old he was it was so cute. So all day he told everyone that he was # 4 not just four years old. Our friends the Wellmans bought Isaac this super cute outfit, which Isaac absolutely loves!!! He tried to wear it two days in a row and probably more if I would let him. I had to fight him just to put it in the wash! He was super hottie on his birthday! When we were getting ready to drop Malachi off to school he said don't do anything with out me Mom! I told him we wouldn't have the party with out him. So after dropping off Malachi we took Isaac to play group which he loves! Then it was off to home for lunch and then onto target where we bought his presents but he didn't know that. He thought we were buying it for his friend who has the same birthday! Isaac was born only a couple of hours before him. His name is Devin. He was fine with buying presents for his friend until it became time to pay. I told him that it was time to pay for them and he said I want to hold it. I said well I need to pay for it and then we are going to give it to your friend. He was so upset that it wasn't for him. Even though he had already agreed that this would be a great gift to give his friend, which he really meant for him. hahaha So we went to the store to get some items I needed for dinner, then it was off to pick up Malachi. I made Swedish meatballs with linger berries and rice!! Yummy!!!! I was thinking of Ikea when I was trying to decide on what to make for dinner. The boys loved it! We had our friends the Wellmans over as well as the Diaz family! It was so much fun! Isaac was so happy when he saw that he had a guitar! Then we had cup cakes. I made this frosting, well I revised the frosting for the cupcakes. My friend told me about buying just regular vanilla frosting and then adding one package of Koolaid to it. Any flavor that you would like. So I bought the whipped vanilla frosting and a package of black cherry koolaid and man it was soooo good!!!! One of our friends like it so much that he just wanted the frosting instead of the cupcake! So I gave him just the frosting on a plate! I am telling ya it is good. My friend who gave this idea to me said that pink lemonade is her favorite! I will have to try that sometime!!!! : ) We took some super cute pictures after the presents were opened and everyone had cupcakes. Sarah told her girls (Ella and Kallie) to give Isaac a kiss on his cheek so we could take a picture and Isaac ran away! It was so funny!!! Good times!!! Well here are the pictures enjoy : )

0 comments: