Sunday, December 28, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

I didn't get to take pictures on Christmas. :( My camera wasn't charged and the boys were too excited to wait until it was charged so we just used our video camera. I was able to take pictures of us decorating our tree. It was a lot taller but kept on falling over. So Lim cut a good foot in a half off of the tree. So it is our short full Christmas Tree and I Love it!!! Lim and Malachi went and picked out our tree. That was Lim's first time ever getting a Christmas Tree and he did a great job!!! The boys were so excited! Sister Maludrik hasn't ever decorated a Christmas Tree before so I had her and her companion Sister Singe come and decorate our Christmas Tree with the boys. Lim and I were taking pictures and I was getting things ready for them to put on our tree. It was a lot of fun! Here are the before and after. Of course I didn't get any pictures of the presents under the tree. It was a beautiful site.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! I love that the kids were too excited to wait, that is the way it should be!