Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Quiz

I copied this off another blog and thought it would be fun to do. So tag you're it…see T to see who I tagged!
A-Attached or Single: Attached to my Hero my Husband Lim!
B- Best Friend: I have a lot of best Friends! I can't fit everyone on here! I love you all!
C- Cake or Pie: I would say Cake! Right now Mom's lemon jello cake yumm!
D- Day of choice: Sunday because the family is always together that day!
E- Essential Item: I would say my flat iron for my hair!
F- Favorite Color: I love blue and pink.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears! Especially in Coconut Ice cream from Cold Stone!!!
H- Hometown: I will say Tacoma!!!
I- Indulgence(s): I had my second pedicure and man I want to get one every month! If anyone wants to come with let me know! It is a lot of fun!
J- January or July: July because of the 4th of July! Celebrate our Country's Freedom!!!!
K- Kids: I have three busy boys: Malachi, Isaac, and Alma!
L- Life is Incomplete Without: My family and the Gospel in my life!
M- Marriage Date: I have two! The first is on the 21st of February 2004, the second is on 5th of February 2005 when we were sealed for all time and eternity!
N- Number of Siblings: 3 sisters and 3 brothers, 4 brother in law's and 3 sister in law's
O- Oranges or Apples: Pink Lady Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders and creepy crawly things and things that are poisonous!
Q- Quote(s): "Come unto me that are heavy laden and I will give thee rest!"
R- Reason To Smile: Seeing how my children have grown and talking to my husband.
S- Season: Summer I love something about each season! It is far too hard to choose one.
T- Tag Three: Kate, Leslie, and Julie. Tag your it you have to do this now...hehehehe
U- Unknown Fact About Me: For those who don't know me I have never been on an airplane.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: We are carnivores! We like our meat and vegetables too!
W- Worst Habit: I say sorry all the time.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Can I say both?
Y- Your Favorite Food: I love food I love Sushi. Depends on my mood.
Z- Zodiac: scopio

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I am always up for a pedi then we can stop at sushi!