Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I gave blood for the 1st time!!!!!

Lisa had to go to give blood at the blood bank so I went with her as well as Jeanette and Travis and of course our boys went along too. As we were heading over there the thought came to me I am not pregnant and I am not nursing anymore so I thought hey I can donate blood now. I went in thinking that my iron might be low and that I wouldn't be able to give blood but they checked me out and I was able too!!!! They gave me a shirt! It was a great experience. If you haven't given blood try it. What an awesome feeling it is to know that you can help save a life!!!!

1 comments:

leslie mae said...

Hey girlie! So proud of your blood donating moment! I'm an avid donator. Though, like you, don't get to often enough cause I'm usually "with child"! Though a few years ago I made it the the 1 Gallon club! They gave me a mug and a pin! See how special I am!!! Love you!!