Thursday, July 24, 2014

WoW It has been WAY Too Long!!!

I have been away from my blog far too long! I have let myself be way too busy and just going over old videos and pictures has reminded me why I started blogging in the first place. Time stands still on here and I am able to go back and relive the sweet memories on here, which is priceless! We have lost a lot of old videos and what not due to virus's and all that jazz, but thankfully the ones on here remain. : ) I am going to make it a goal to capture Awesome moments and share it on here as my online family journal! Keep your eyes out!!! : ) Just a quick update, Alma was just baptized and we are So Super Proud of Him!!!! He would wake up in the middle of the night to ponder on what he was about to do, and to make sure he knew it for himself! I was blown away when he told me this, which was after he had his baptismal interview with the Bishop! He is such a deep thinker, and always wants to know for himself, which just warms my heart and makes me grateful for him and his example! He is such an example to our family, and we just love him!!!

0 comments: