Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tired Boy!

Click to play Alma (tired boy)
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Alma was so tired this night because he didn't take a nap. He had eaten all of his dinner and was doing a great job. I was getting ready for Enrichment hence the stuff on the counter. I had to make thank you notes to the guys who agreed to watch the children. I looked over at Alma to see that he was falling asleep as he was eating his ice cream cone!!! It was so funny!!! I am so glad that I was able to get this on video!!! Enjoy!!! Sorry it has taken me so long to post something. My computer wasn't working and wasn't allowing me to post things. It is working now! Yay!!! Lots to post about!!! : )

4 comments:

Kate said...

Sis- I was cracking up watching this! Oh I miss the boys AND you real bad!! Come to AZ!!

Jordee said...

That is so funny. He is getting so big. I miss you all.

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I love it. We miss you guys.

Tiffany said...

Okay, you're right- absolutely hilarious. What a funny video. I'm so glad you caught that one!